Ha! I bet you didn't expect something!
I am giving away a 35 Euro (google tells me that's 48.55 USD) voucher kindly sponsored by DesignSkins.
How to participate:
All you have to do is comment here
I will pick the lucky winner on tam-ta-tam-tam.... Friday next week.
You can use the voucher for any format. The biggest format available is for IKEA tables so check out the avaible items and pick out one (or more) items you love.
My tiny but product-adapted collection can be found here:
Some illustrations have been adapted especially for the format (auratus eg got a major change just for iphone...nasty format... really). Adaption takes time (which is rare at the moment) BUT if you have any wishes let me know. I'll try to check with the product team if they accept the motives within the next days.
I got invited and visited the Berlin quarters some months ago and chatted with them and the products are great. As some might know by now.... I am picky with quality and their stuff simply rocks. The glue system and print is beyond awesome and they pretty much had be at "check this out" (imagine popping eyes and some minutes in print heaven...).
As soon as I get some work from my desk (... that's why a help will be sooo helpful) I will do some special designs for them. Except cute.
- you have to comment
- you have to pick something from my tiny store (sorry....I promise I will work on that problem)
- you have to upload/send me pictures of the final product (I hope nobody wants to beautify their boobs or asses) because that's what the promo voucher is for. We love to see what you do with it and honestly I'm simply very curious.
How it works:
- you comment (that's how you enter in the raffle)
- you get (eventually) picked
- I send you the voucher code and you can shop on your own
- when you get the goodie you make a picture and send it to me or link it.
As promised as well this won't be the last raffle. I had too much fun with the last and I hope you as well. I keep my fingers crossed for everybody. As always a random name picker will pick the winner. Don't be sad if you don't win this time- there's always another chance.
Anne *dragging her sorry ass back to work*